Last weekend we went for a day trip to Rye in East Sussex. We were very excited because it was was one of our first day trips from London.
Rye is a place in the country that has all of the charm and beauty of the others, but has somehow managed to escape their crowds. It’s England’s best kept secret! There are no tour buses, no souvenir shops, and the only people you’ll see there are locals.
This is a very old town dating back to the Houses with names like Lantern Cottage, streets called Rope Walk and Wish Street, and pastry shops like Simon the Pieman rounded out the town’s charming ambiance. Mermaid Street – voted one of the most picturesque streets in Britain overflows with charming half-timbered buildings draped with leaves. Stop for a drink or something to eat at The Mermaid Inn, a 13th-century inn with sloping ceilings, creaking floorboards and secret passages.
With Mermaid Street being one of the most Instagrammed streets in Britain, we made sure to bring our new Huawei Mate 20 Pro. This phone is a blogger’s dream – it takes amazing photos and videos, the charge lasts up to 38% longer and has 70% faster wifi than any other phone.
See some Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s top features listed below.
Features of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Charge lasts over 38% longer than the Iphone
- Charge 440% faster than an Iphone
- Better quality photos. The Huawei has 3 different camera lenses
- Phone apps load faster
- World’s 1st wireless reverse charge
- Stronger single than the Iphone by 120%
- 70% faster wifi than other phones
- It’s waterproof and will let you take photos and videos under water. You can buy a waterproof phone case for extra protection.
- It has 3D face unlock
- It has a 3D sensor to tell you how many calories are in your food
- It can transfer up to 1000 photos in 2 minutes
- It has dual SIM functionality
- It has 128GB of memory
- It has wireless charging and you can gift a friend battery. How amazing is that?!
- It takes amazing photos in the dark. Keep an eye on our Instagram feed to see what starry nights we capture over the Christmas period.
For us, the Mate 20 Pro is streets ahead of any other smartphone on the market at the moment. We are very impressed with all of it’s features and are excited to create and share some amazing videos and pictures with you on Style Ignite.